- FLUSH IN STYLE – It’s the small touches that make a big difference! This toilet tank lever and handle replacement parts from Qualihome brings a sleek, modern accent to any bathroom.
- COMPLETE KIT – Toilet handle set features a chrome finish handle with a reverse thread lock nut, and pre-drilled 8-inch rod. Flusher is available in additional colors and models to match with any type of bathroom décor.
- UNIVERSAL SIZE – This decorative toilet lever works with most front mount toilet flushing systems. It’s made of durable construction with super easy assembly.
- EFFICIENT FLUSHING – Silver toilet handle is great for kids, toddlers and elderly without having to apply too much pressure. From home powder rooms to commercial restrooms, it’s a fancy and functional flusher.
- QUALIHOME QUALITY – We deliver professional finishes that guarantee long-lasting durability. For all your DIY home improvement and repairs, enjoy the confidence of a risk-free purchase with Qualihome.
- Corrosion resistant – the Chrome finish on this replacement toilet handle helps prevent most corrosion.
- 8-Inch arm length – this Chrome finish toilet handle has an 8-inch maximum flush arm length.
- Durable construction – handles are constructed of durable material for reliable performance
- Single action flush – this danco replacement toilet handle allows for a single action flush when in use
- Easy DIY project – the stylish Chrome finish is sure to complement your existing bathroom decor for a simple and easy installation update
- Toilet tank lever handle can add a new stylish touch to your bathroom and will help your toilet, It features a Satin Nickel finish Handle with Lock Nut, Pre-Drilled 8-Inch RodThe universal design fits most front-mount applications, Fits Most Toilets, Durable construction, Easy to install
- The universal design fits most front-mount applications, Fits Most Toilets, Durable construction, Easy to install
- Please note: FLUSH LEVER LOCKNUTS HAVE A REVERSED THREAD.
1. Remove chain or strap from existing flush lever.
2. Remove old flush lever.
Note: the threads loosen in the opposite direction.
3. Insert new flush lever into toilet.
4. Attach locknut to flush lever and tighten it down to toilet tank, remember the reversed threads. Do not over tighten.
5. Attach chain or strap of toilet flapper ball to new flush lever and adjust as needed.